only lets me sign in as guest, try to purchase in game get "in app purchase error". Other games from Solverlabs lets me purchase in game - hit buy and BBID log in screen appears. Their CS is no help.
    10-20-15 11:41 PM
    Did you just install the app? Try rebooting the PB and then log into your BBID before launching the app. See if that helpos.
    only lets me sign in as guest, try to purchase in game get "in app purchase error". Other games from Solverlabs lets me purchase in game - hit buy and BBID log in screen appears. Their CS is no help.
    10-21-15 12:00 AM
    Thank you so much for responding!
    Ok, I just rebooted and it never asks me to sign in. Only if I try to purchase something. So, 1)How do I log in and
    2)No, I have had the app for a few months. Never asked for ID and only signs me in as "Guest"-no other options. When I reboot my playbook it does not ask me to log in and when I go to My BB World I am only asked to sign in if I try to purchase something. Other games (by same company and others) have the sign in after I push whatever button to purchase something. This app does not let me get that far. Any purchase button I get "problem with in-app purchase" and that's it. Only this game. 2 other games from them lets me buy-no problem. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and same info is there.
    10-21-15 12:56 AM
    The question begging to be asked is, did you contact Solverlabs about the issue?
    10-21-15 07:09 AM
    Agree. If the other Solverlabs apps work correctly, then you should contact the dev by email and explain your issue.
    The question begging to be asked is, did you contact Solverlabs about the issue?
    Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2339, Radio .2340
    10-24-15 12:14 AM
    OP stated "their CS is no help". Suspect CS refers to Solverlabs customer service/support.
    10-26-15 11:38 AM
    yes, solverlabs says I have to sign in via BBM (I don't have it or a BB phone) but their other games lets you purchase in app items with the BBID screen popping up. Don't know why- besides thgis it's a really good game. Is there any way to get BBM on the playbook without having a BB phone?
    11-10-15 07:14 PM