I know that pb has the TRUE multi-tasking but when I have the youtube page open and want to listen to music video or whatever and I also wants to like play a gamr or read a book BUT the youtube page stop playing tho, what can I do?
    11-29-11 04:03 PM
    Go into Settings, click on the General tab and make sure Application Behavior is set to Showcase.
    rrrebo likes this.
    11-29-11 04:08 PM
    Well the sound stops tho, that is why I'm asking, my version is 1.8 the lastest one
    11-29-11 06:57 PM
    Well the sound stops tho, that is why I'm asking, my version is 1.8 the lastest one
    it shouldnt if u are in showcase mode. maybe try using the youtube app then.
    11-29-11 07:12 PM
    Here's what someone posted:

Discovered a workaround to keep youtube playing in the minimised tab.
    1. Go to youtube and play a video of your choice.
    2. Swipe down on top bezel and open 2 more new tabs (so now you have 3 total tabs).
    3. Go back to first tab with youtube video playing.
    4. Swipe down on top bezel and closed one of the new tabs.
    5. You can now browse on the new tab with youtube playing in the background. You'll have to repeat the steps if you click on the youtube tab again.
    11-29-11 08:48 PM
    If you're switching to another app and your PB is in showcase mode the video won't stop, I just double-checked this. Switching to another tab isn't so easy, as within the browser itself it doesn't multitask. You'll have to use F2's workaround.
    11-29-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD