Can anyone recommend a good drums app that recognizes multi tap / simultaneous tapping of drums that will record. I have found a plethora of drum apps but before I shell out money (I know they aren't too expensive but I would like to hear what you lot recommend) I would like to know if anyone has used any app. Are there any that give good sound ? Good user interface? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    06-17-13 11:21 PM
    I've tried a couple but there always seems to be a very tiny delay between tapping and the sound. Kinda makes them unusable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-17-13 11:35 PM
    You might also ask this question in the Games/apps subforum. I recall a while back, a developer was fairly active in creating drums, I believe, and other "voices" for music.
    roguerebellions likes this.
    06-17-13 11:36 PM
    thank you for the reply. i find that to be the same problem. don't want to pay for something with delay or that doesn't sound just right.
    06-17-13 11:50 PM
    I run a studio and was hoping for a fair drum machine of sorts to come out for the PB.
    Right now, except for stand alone options where you load samples into a sequencer, the PB does not have any real software for this.
    If you want to go the samples route... Try "Caustic" It works x-platform to PC as well so you can truly take your "homework" mobile. There is no MIDI on the PB so no triggering...

Maybe BB10.....

J
    roguerebellions likes this.
    06-18-13 08:06 AM