I have a BlackBerry PlayBook and I am trying to get VUDU installed and I understand you have to to through a sidebar but I do not understand what I am supposed to be doing. Is there a site where I can go that will walk me through baby steps the procedure.
    03-06-14 03:03 PM
    I have a BlackBerry PlayBook and I am trying to get VUDU installed and I understand you have to to through a sidebar but I do not understand what I am supposed to be doing. Is there a site where I can go that will walk me through baby steps the procedure.
    I don't think you can get the app to work so you have to use oragami browser

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-862467/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rowser-832573/
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    03-06-14 03:12 PM
    Yeah, I think the Baby's right. You only need apps if the website doesn't work. Apple needs all the apps because of flash limitation. For the future, android apps can be sideloaded. Note that not all android apps will work when sideloaded due to PB's Gingerbread compatible android player (most newer android apps are designed for JellyBean). You first have to convert the android .apk install file to .bar file for PB install. You can see how here:

PlayBook Android App Sideloading - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

DDPB – Load Android Apps on Playbook and BB10

Oh and make sure you use desktop mode on Origami so flash and java will work properly.
    03-06-14 05:42 PM