Camera / Pictures have vertical line.
Couldn't find anything on this in search, thought to do a quick post here before going to RIM.
Didn't drop Playbook, turned off Playbook while charging. Massive amount of vertical lines appeared after hard reboot. I wiped three times but camera view and subsequent photos have a vertical line, a quarter inch from the left, fairly obvious.
Anyone got a solution?Michaelaw (The Practical BBQ'r!)
12-07-2012, 10:11 PM #4
- 19,428 Posts
Actually, that is probably a typo. Desktop Manager and/or Device Manager software. It is the computer program to backup and restore and/or sync media files. If the pb is connected to it when the pb is totally OFF, it can reload the entire OS.
Caution: You will lose all data/files and settings.
- Michaelaw (The Practical BBQ'r!)
12-08-2012, 09:04 AM #6
- 19,428 Posts
The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: email@example.com (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
Playbook French Support
Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
- By mjbetch in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:04 AM
- By mjeagent in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 53Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:38 PM
- By BerryMedic20 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:26 AM
- By tclwash in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 18Last Post: 11-23-2008, 09:54 PM
- By anna.hurley in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:55 PM