Hey guys, I've been sitting on this for a while, but here it is.
My playbook, 16gb, has a camera issue. I open the camera app and nothing is showing up, just black. I switch to front camera. Black. Sometimes it turns to a green screen, and then when I hit the capture button I get a "error.4003 picture". Same with video just that it says video afterwards. Any ideas?
- 11-26-12, 09:53 AM #3
The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: email@example.com (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
Playbook French Support
Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
yeah . ive gone through this before..same result im actually on the phone with support right now. very quick and simple im having a box shipped out to me right now.
- By AJErvin12 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-09, 03:18 PM
- By yostef in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-08, 10:23 PM
- By knottshawk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-29-08, 07:00 AM
- By Seraphfiend in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-07, 05:23 PM
- By itomica21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-07, 08:00 PM