ok this is wierd my playbook works perfectly i click on the camara and its black nothing click on the button for front faceing and i can see myself whats going on this problem started yesterday and i was recieving the message yesterday camara in use turn off standing camra programs or somthing like that cant remmember and its wierd becuase it was the only app running i got it to work at times clicking alot and i believed i shaked it a bit but i dont knowww i security swiped it and same problem didnt fix it by the way i have the rrory blackberry bridge on my 9800 i dont know if thats it i downloaded it yesterday also im worried it not hardware is it!!!!! i mean i just put it everyday in my bag without protection stuff somtimes but i dont understand how my playbook works completly and this doesnt
    09-08-11 10:07 AM
    ok see now it worked after leaving it for a long time set down on the desk screen faceing upward pick it up worked and then froze the camara screen on the last thing it saw wtf is going on!!
    09-08-11 10:15 AM
    You turned it off and on again and it still has same problem? does the video portion work?
    09-08-11 10:21 AM
    it seems to kick in when it feels like it
    09-08-11 10:25 AM
    its the same for both video and camara it seems to like delay for a long period
    09-08-11 10:26 AM
    you know what i noticed somthing when it does work if you touch o push just a slight bit where the fron camara is located it freezes
    and the back it you put a bit also does the same thats odd that it doesnt resist pressure not even a little
    09-08-11 10:30 AM
    im starting to realize that that the play pause and power button are badly located on top of the screen maybe thats why its right now like this all the times i had to pushh hard that power button since its sooo small
    09-08-11 10:33 AM
    Have you tried the hard reset? Power, right and left volume held at the same time until it resets?
    09-08-11 10:56 AM
    ok guys i found the problem dont put your playbooks in your pockets because the volume up down and play/pause button are stressed with pressure i started to press them hard alot all three mixing it up till i heard a click pop out i belive it was the play button it works now
    ronshane likes this.
    09-11-11 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD