I've had the BB PB for a week and a half and so far I love it, except of course for App World needing a bit updating. But that's not why I'm here. I'm in the Army and my work calendar online has locked out people from adding, deleting, and editing entries. I took the appointments and events and added them to my local PB calendar so I can manage it from there. This has been great so far until this morning.

If I go to the calendar and try to add an event on either the local or my personal Gmail calendar by pressing the mini calendar with the plus sign on the lower left corner it doesn't bring up the next portion to let me add what I need to add. it simply puts "no subject" on the calendar. I've tried restarting, opening and exiting the calendar app. Anyone had this or know why it won't let me add anything?

UPDATE: It now works. I restarted it several times and it's now working. Why it was doing that before I'm not sure. Hopefully this doesn't happen anymore as I was afraid I would have to factory reset it.
    01-10-13 10:20 AM
    Well it's back again having issues. I'll try restarting and see what I can do to fix it.
    01-10-13 01:05 PM
    I dont know how much you might lose, but if you wipe it and restart over, you may sort the problem as a whole, and save more in the future.
    01-10-13 03:42 PM
    So I've tried restarting like 100 times, I even tired the hard reset with the volume keys and the power button, although I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I plugged it in and let it fully charge and tried it again, it still doesn't work. I'm gonna call customer service and see if they have another solution before I wipe it.
    01-10-13 08:07 PM
    So I've tried restarting like 100 times, I even tired the hard reset with the volume keys and the power button, although I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I plugged it in and let it fully charge and tried it again, it still doesn't work. I'm gonna call customer service and see if they have another solution before I wipe it.
    I'm having identical problem. My playbook is not new and I've never had this problem before. I love the playbook and I hope I don't have to save,wipe and debrick--it does take some time. Let me know if customer service helps.
    Cheers.
    01-19-13 08:45 PM
    Well it's back again having issues. I'll try restarting and see what I can do to fix it.
    Are you doing a Hard reset or just using the restart function?
    01-19-13 08:54 PM