Calendar won't add new entries
I've had the BB PB for a week and a half and so far I love it, except of course for App World needing a bit updating. But that's not why I'm here. I'm in the Army and my work calendar online has locked out people from adding, deleting, and editing entries. I took the appointments and events and added them to my local PB calendar so I can manage it from there. This has been great so far until this morning.
If I go to the calendar and try to add an event on either the local or my personal Gmail calendar by pressing the mini calendar with the plus sign on the lower left corner it doesn't bring up the next portion to let me add what I need to add. it simply puts "no subject" on the calendar. I've tried restarting, opening and exiting the calendar app. Anyone had this or know why it won't let me add anything?
UPDATE: It now works. I restarted it several times and it's now working. Why it was doing that before I'm not sure. Hopefully this doesn't happen anymore as I was afraid I would have to factory reset it.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-10-2013, 03:42 PM #3
- 374 Posts
I dont know how much you might lose, but if you wipe it and restart over, you may sort the problem as a whole, and save more in the future.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
So I've tried restarting like 100 times, I even tired the hard reset with the volume keys and the power button, although I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I plugged it in and let it fully charge and tried it again, it still doesn't work. I'm gonna call customer service and see if they have another solution before I wipe it.
- CrackBerry User
01-19-2013, 08:45 PM #5
- 69 Posts
- By cb1111 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:49 AM
- By HeavyDinKC in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:24 PM
- By mjesenovec in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2008, 10:22 AM
- By mrazor in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
- By Paloma Nieto in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2007, 11:33 AM