I have a PB running on the latest OS 2.0 and I have some Android Twitter clients installed. However while scrolling thru my pictures today I realized that all the photos that are on Twitter in the Android apps seem to be cached on my device, now this is a problem because when I want to get to pictures I actually stored on my device I have to scroll through an immense amount of random pictures to get to the bottom, anyone with a similar issue or knows how to fix this?
    06-05-12 03:26 PM
    There's a similar issue with Words with Friends. I'm wondering if it's something the Android Player does or the Apps...
    06-05-12 03:35 PM
    There's a similar issue with Words with Friends. I'm wondering if it's something the Android Player does or the Apps...
    Thanks for the reply..... I think it has something to do with the Android Player and the Android apps but I don't recall an option to clear memory or anything pertaining to the Android player so at the point I'm and frustrated
    06-05-12 03:38 PM
    I probably should not jinx myself but I don't have that issue. It must be certain Android apps that cause that issue (and I do have words/w/friends). But others have mentioned it in other threads.
    06-05-12 04:47 PM
    There is a workaround. First, download Air Browser (free in app World) and use this app to create sub-folders in your "photos" folder. Then, download Ghost Commander (also free in app world) which is a dual pane file browser that allows for multi-selection of files. Open Ghost, navigate to your photos folder in one pane and to a photos sub-folder in the other. Then multi select all of the pics from the photos folder that you want to move, and tap move. Do this for each sub-folder. When you open the Pictures app, it should see all of your sub-folders as separate albums. You can then avoid the "All Pictures" album with all the garbage in there and just open the sub-folders that you created. It makes navigating through your pics much easier. (note- do not use Ghost Commander to create sub-folders- the Pictures app will not see them).
    Last edited by pacoman03; 06-05-12 at 04:59 PM.
    jpash549 likes this.
    06-05-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD