Hi guys,

I got my PB last week but had to exchange it twice due to the light bleed and dead pixels. The one I am having in my hands right now is perfect and solid like a rock. However I saw a weird behavior of the browser after I update the new firmware. When I went to Pandora website and click on sign in, it's very laggy and the keyboard didnt show up for me to type my username and pass. Does anyone have the same problem like me? And how to fix it?

Thanks in advance guys
    07-30-11 05:19 PM
    Yeah, that site doesn't work too well on the PlayBook.

Swipe diagonally up from the lower left corner, and you can force the keyboard up. It should activate the first text field, but if not, just keep tapping it.
    07-30-11 05:31 PM
    I experienced the same problem as you described - will not accept keyboard input no matter how many times you try swapping from the left corner.
    Appears to be a bug with Pandora's website or incompatibility with the PB..
    07-30-11 09:34 PM
    Hi guys,

I got my PB last week but had to exchange it twice due to the light bleed and dead pixels. The one I am having in my hands right now is perfect and solid like a rock. However I saw a weird behavior of the browser after I update the new firmware. When I went to Pandora website and click on sign in, it's very laggy and the keyboard didnt show up for me to type my username and pass. Does anyone have the same problem like me? And how to fix it?

Thanks in advance guys
    The good news is Ive only ever had to log in once to Pandora. Now it just opens and we're off!
    07-30-11 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD