Hi I'm trying to do a simple action using the browser. Download an nzb file from a site, then immediately upload it to the Web interface of my usenet client. I can download ok.but when I try to browse to the nzb file from the html form I can't see it. Just a dialog for video, pictures, music etc. Any ideas how I can do this fairly simple action?
    01-05-13 09:20 PM
    Use one of the android browsers available, Dolphin or Maxthon (both in app world) and an android file browser like Ghost Commander (also in app world).
    01-05-13 09:36 PM
    Hi I'm trying to do a simple action using the browser. Download an nzb file from a site, then immediately upload it to the Web interface of my usenet client. I can download ok.but when I try to browse to the nzb file from the html form I can't see it. Just a dialog for video, pictures, music etc. Any ideas how I can do this fairly simple action?
    Flaw. Major Flaw. Stupid OVERSIGHT. Miserable file browser/Manager. They had better fix this in BB10.

Did I mention STUPID FLAW.

Work around using ideas like Pacoman suggested. Also, Files&Folders (native app) can use an email address you give it and attach stuff from its file manager.
    Herve5 likes this.
    01-06-13 12:11 AM
    There really should be 2 modes for the default file browser - a flat, searchable list like the current one, and a filesystem view that shows files and folders. If you have lots of documents in multiple folders, the flat view lags like a snail with brakes on The problem is that all native apps use the stupid default browser. I end up using AIR Browser or ES File Explorer to look for files and open them.
    01-06-13 12:18 AM