- CrackBerry Newbie
- 5 Posts
Browser file dialog can't see downloaded file
Hi I'm trying to do a simple action using the browser. Download an nzb file from a site, then immediately upload it to the Web interface of my usenet client. I can download ok.but when I try to browse to the nzb file from the html form I can't see it. Just a dialog for video, pictures, music etc. Any ideas how I can do this fairly simple action?
- 01-06-2013, 01:11 AM #3
Did I mention STUPID FLAW.
Work around using ideas like Pacoman suggested. Also, Files&Folders (native app) can use an email address you give it and attach stuff from its file manager.
- 01-06-2013, 01:18 AM #4
There really should be 2 modes for the default file browser - a flat, searchable list like the current one, and a filesystem view that shows files and folders. If you have lots of documents in multiple folders, the flat view lags like a snail with brakes on The problem is that all native apps use the stupid default browser. I end up using AIR Browser or ES File Explorer to look for files and open them.
- By pvonwedel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2009, 05:00 PM
- By jbratter in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:29 PM
- By korp in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:47 AM
- By matthyden in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2008, 11:09 AM
- By Sy3322 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:04 AM