- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Browser entry on other countries.....
Well, When I go into browser and I click on the icon blackberry, leads me to "Support Search - Nigeria", weeks ago same problems, leads me to " Support - Venezuela"......
I am live in USA. Someone had these problems with the tablet? Please help me.
- 02-24-2013, 09:12 PM #4
Re: Browser entry on other countries.....
Maybe clearing the cache and cookies from the browser might help. The BlackBerry website picks up information from cookies and settings in the operating system or browser or both and automatically redirects you to the website supposedly serving that region. Of course, proxy servers might throw a monkey wrench in all this.PlayBook 64GB, PlayBook 32GB (gone the way of my Coleco ADAM)
- By tech42er in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:52 AM
- By III 4U2NV III in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2008, 01:34 AM
- By teknicks in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:04 PM
- By kinkladze10 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:22 AM
- By KeziaPurrs in forum Business UsersReplies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:57 AM