Both my Bridge Browser and PB Browser are occasionally closing. I have not found any commonality or cause for their closure. Anybody else have any problems with their browsers?
    Last edited by dagerlach; 08-15-11 at 02:04 PM.
    08-15-11 07:43 AM
    Yes im having the same problem.

Yesterday i kept getting an error message when i open my browser. After hitting retry the pages finally loaded. I was connected to my wifi so i dont know what happen. Then i was online on my banks website and my browser crashed.
    08-15-11 08:10 AM
    I can second that, my browser crashes sometimes while using flash but also rarely without flash.
    08-15-11 08:26 AM
    This has happened to me as well (but only when I have several 'heavy' web pages open); didn't bother me too much as a result of its infrequency. Should I be concerned though?
    08-15-11 08:36 AM
    Also happens with me, seems to happen more frequently when flash pages are involved. I've also experienced it closing right at the browser startup and facebook.......don't even get me started on that.
    08-15-11 11:43 AM
    getting random crashes in my browser quite frequently now..... Also, its no longer saving my logins for a few websites it seems. I have to re-login everytime i open the browser and come to CB.
    08-15-11 11:46 AM
    I've had a few incidents of the browser closing unexpectedly... no idea what triggered it.
    08-15-11 09:59 PM
    Both my Bridge Browser and PB Browser are occasionally closing. I have not found any commonality or cause for their closure. Anybody else have any problems with their browsers?
    Its not just you, every PB user is facing this issue. I guess we would have to wait till RIM sorts this out. Try clearing the cache before browsing this works for me.
    And if you don't need flash turn it off, I've tried it and the browser never crashed.
    You could also try an app called comic sans its available in the app world.
    08-16-11 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the reply everyone. At least it's good to know that it's not just my device that is having difficulty. It does seem as though the device taps out its memory and dumps the offending application.
    08-16-11 10:07 AM
    same thing here, may be update is around the corner!!!
    08-16-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD