ARG... I am seriously starting to hate my Playbook.

Two weeks ago my playbook stopped charging. After spending over 2 hours with the help desk, wiping clean my PB, it was concluded that the charger was at fault and they would send me a new one. (Which I am still waiting for). So right nowit charges only when closed and will not charge more then 50%.

This morning, I was busy with my little one and wanted to know the temperature for the day. When reputting my playbook on the counter I miss calculated my closeness to the counter and it fell to the ground.
    I have three kids, so my playbook is in a padded case and never had any problems with it. Well I take it back and the screen is completed cracked from all over!!!

I havent even had this playbook a year and it seems the problems keep accumulating.
    Should I call customer support again about the screen??
    11-22-12 07:31 AM
    I dropped my playbook on the floor and cracked my screen as well. If there is nothing covering the screen, such as a protector, its a gamble. Still works great, but got antoher one and just use the cracked screen one mostly for attaching to the tv. Not RIM's fault that you dropped your playbook.

Not sure what you mean by "will only charge when closed", How do you close a playbook? Andn if it will charge to 50%, I think it is unlikely its the charger. If it was the charger, it wouldn't charge at all.
    11-22-12 07:54 AM
    They won't help you with cracked screen b/c it does not fall under the scope of warranty . You'll need to buy a new digitizer/screen
    11-22-12 07:55 AM
    I have to power off the playbook for it to charge, and even then it wont charge up anything higher then 50%

It still works great, guess I will keep it that way and ether buy a new one or a new mini ipad (with extended warranty!)
    11-22-12 08:05 AM