Hello there.

I have a PlayBook with the update that allows me to have native emails.

My question is, my PlayBook and my 9890 have never been bridged to each other and I want to bridge them, but what will happen to the email accounts?
    The PlayBook and the phone can access the same pop & Gmail accounts independently of each other; what happens when I bridge?

Hope my question makes sense.

Thanks in advance.
    04-27-12 04:58 PM
    You can open the bridge app on your phone and select which services you would like to use. With the default(all services)you will get duplicate emails.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 04-27-12 at 05:10 PM.
    capers1962 likes this.
    04-27-12 05:08 PM
    What's a 9890????
    04-27-12 07:07 PM
    Oops, meant to be 9790.

Anyway, I have now bridged the phone to the playbook :-)
    The problem now is that when I try BBM from the playbook, I get a blank screen apart for a message box that says my version of BBM is incompatable for use.
    The version the phone is upto date, but I can't find how / where to update the version on the playbook.
    Can anyone help please.

Thanks.
    04-28-12 02:20 AM
    Have you checked in app world on your blackberry to make sure you are running the latest version of BBM?
    04-28-12 02:57 AM
    If you have the latest version of bbm there might be another problem. If you have type "force close " app installed on your phone you can not access bbm thru pb till you open bbm on the phone and select just close from the menu...not force close. It happened to me before.
    04-28-12 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD