Hey gang, I looked around but didn't seem to find an answer.

I have my PlayBook bridged to my 9810 and everything shows up on the PlayBook. But when I get a new text message it shows me the notifcation on the PlayBook but the text message isn't there. I can look at my phone to find out who sent it, then search for that person in the PlayBook bridged text message window and then it shows up. But if I just click on the notification it will open the bridged text messages window and the new text message isn't there. The person who sent the new text message doesn't even show up in the conversations list either.

Thoughts? Fix?
    10-15-12 03:42 PM
    Reboot phone and pb, maybe re-pair bridge conn. Only complaint i have about text msgs over bridge is that most times the new thread is at bottom of list, but i know that. Notification seems to work well. This ability made my life so much easier, hope you get it working smoothly soon so u can enjoy.
    10-15-12 09:43 PM
    . . . Only complaint i have about text msgs over bridge is that most times the new thread is at bottom of list, but i know that. . . .
    There it is! Ok, never mind. I never thought to scroll down to find the new message. I expected it to be at the top of the list since that's where it's ALWAYS been in the past. Thanks for the reply, I guess it's working as it should.
    10-16-12 12:01 PM