I haven't read through every single thread on Bridge, so I apologize if this is redundant info.

I tried all day yesterday to get Bridge to work with no success. I kept going back into "Setup" and clicking the "Bridge" icon, uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, blah, blah, blah... Nothing worked.

This morning I did the 1710 OS update, and was still having the same problems with Bridge that I had yesterday.

THEN, I tried something different. This time I clicked the settings gear icon at the top right, then clicked "BlackBerry Bridge" at the left of the screen and noticed that the PB was recognizing my 9700, but not connected. I just told it to connect, and it did.

Lo and behold, a whole new group of Bridge icons appeared on my Playbook!

I turned off Wifi on the PB, and accessed everything through the phone, including the Bridge Browser -- over AT&T. At one point, I got a lock icon, but I just clicked the Bridge icon at the top of my screen and told it to unlock. And it did!

That's my success for the day. I was pretty close to deciding I would return the PB until now.
    04-22-11 10:25 AM
    now have some fun with it.... The bridge is a bit slow for me right now but it's better than nothing when no WIFI available.
    04-22-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD