Good dad / evening all,

i am wondering with OS 2 if native email will entirely replace bridge connection to email. It was for that convenience that I purchased my PB so I can access multiiple work related email accounts from several different work locations. I do this on bis. With OS 2 will I essentially have to set up.another data plan? Will I have the choice of not using native email to continue bridging connection to my phone. I do not always have wi-fi but I always have my phone.

Thanks.

(First post. Searched forums but could find no similar thread.)
    10-19-11 07:26 PM
    I dont know that they've released any information regarding exactly how the native email will work. I like the bridge function so I hope they dont entirely remove that feature.
    PadreTremtU and Just Me like this.
    10-19-11 07:49 PM
    Totally agree !!!
    10-19-11 07:53 PM
    Bridge email will still be available when native email is introduced.
    PadreTremtU likes this.
    10-19-11 07:55 PM
    I dont know that they've released any information regarding exactly how the native email will work. I like the bridge function so I hope they dont entirely remove that feature.
    OS 2 Beta gives every indication that the Bridge will be fully supported going forward. I wouldn't be at all surprised if native email will function over the bridge or tethered connections when wifi is not available. This being the case, the usual carrier plans and fees fees would apply to non-wifi connections. If you now pay tethering fees for bridging, then there will also be extra fees for native email.

Disclaimer: this is pure speculation - nobody really knows how native email will work.
    PadreTremtU likes this.
    10-19-11 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD