I usually leave my PB bridged when I'm at home. My concern is that if my kids were to somehow get to my email account they may accidently delete mail or files. Is there a way to lock out the PB or lock out the phone when the bridge is connected other than simply disconnecting it?
    12-31-11 08:55 PM
    If you mean selectively for certain apps, I don't think so. You can put a password on but then the kids can't play games or watch videos. I guess you can learn to turn off the bridge - on the Home/Main screen, it is the first icon to the right of the clock. Of course, if the kids are curious they may discover that icon and its use.
    12-31-11 09:11 PM
    Set a password on the BlackBerry smartphone to prevent your children from accessing applications on the smartphone. They can still use the BlackBerry tablet and if they try to access the smartphone via the bridge a password prompt will appear. The tablet does not need a password in this configuration.
    12-31-11 09:20 PM
    Just tried putting on a password and it doesn't lock out the access to the phone's apps from the bridge.
    12-31-11 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD