- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
I've searched for the info that I need but couldn't find it so if it is repetitive than I apologize.
Why is there nothing on my PB when I connect via the Bridge to my Z10? I could have sworn that I could BBM, text and do other things. Maybe that was on one of my older Blackberries.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
09-11-13, 06:24 PM #2
- 2,478 Posts
yes only on older blackberries. a bb10 device will only share internet and let you remote control the playbook. I would love to know what you searched and did not find any answers
Sent from an ATM
No trees were harmed during the making of this message
- By kylef5993 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-13, 01:54 AM
- By baspeed in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-13, 04:15 PM
- By bbsstmez in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-13, 06:03 PM
- By johnprague in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 09-11-13, 02:57 PM
- By stavwoz in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-13, 12:37 PM