It's there for OS7:

http://rroyy.com/ota/
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    makuwel likes this.
    08-22-11 09:05 AM
    thanks! bridge browser works now!!
    08-22-11 09:09 AM
    thanks! bridge browser works now!!
    What model phone? (I'm mobile right now and can't see your profile!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 09:16 AM
    9810 . love it
    mrbjr likes this.
    08-22-11 09:21 AM
    9810 . love it
    You are with AT&T did you have to pay Tether to get the Browser to work via BB Bridge?
    08-22-11 11:40 AM
    No, i didnt have to pay fee to tether using the OTA version of bridge. I prob will use wifi 95% of the time nut its nice to have it available when i travel.
    Last edited by makuwel; 08-22-11 at 12:01 PM.
    08-22-11 11:46 AM
    No, i didnt have to pay fee to tether using the OTA version of bridge. I prob will use wifi 95% of the time nut its nice to have it available when i travel.
    Nice the BB Bridge in the App Word for my old Torch would say I needed an AT&T Tether plan. Maybe they are being friendlier with the 4G?
    08-22-11 12:26 PM
    Yeah I can't DL that BB Bridge from OTA, keeps giving me errors.
    08-22-11 12:38 PM
    OK I deinstalled the BB Bridge I had installed and the install went through fine. Bridge is in operation sans tether warning!
    08-23-11 09:54 AM
    OMG, This OTA is going to save me $20.00 per month. At&t has become more out of touch with there customers than the politicians has become with the voters,well almost. What is the difference to Att if the data is being viewed on a 7" screen or a 3" screen as long as we are already paying for a preset amount of data within our cellular bill.

That like the local cable or sattlelite company charging people extra per month because they own a big screen TV.

COME ALREADY. THIS IS WHAT THE DOA NEEDS TO LOOK INTO WHILE THEY DENY ATT TO TAKE OVER TMOBILE. LETTING ATT TAKE OVER TMOBILE WOULD BE LIKE LETTING THE TALIBAN HANDLE SECURITY FOR ALL OUR NUKES.

IT'S A COMPLETE TRAVESTY THAT I MUST BE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD JUST TO ENJOY BLACKBERRIE'S INCREDIBLE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-04-11 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD