Hiya folks,

I was just wondering if there is anyway to show pictures within emails using any of the "work arounds" for Blackberry Bridge on OS 2.0, I've upgraded again last night to the new OS 2.0 beta and generally finding it to be very good but I'm missing being able to properly view my emails
    11-03-11 03:56 AM
    Try to download an app that the guys at n4BB.com posted recently. It is called Bridge Navigator. It is only .99 cents. I looked at the video and the App looks good. I hope that helps.
    312 likes this.
    11-03-11 04:37 AM
    Try to download an app that the guys at n4BB.com posted recently. It is called Bridge Navigator. It is only .99 cents. I looked at the video and the App looks good. I hope that helps. Here is the link to the website: n4bb.com/look-blackberry-bridge-navigator
    11-03-11 04:44 AM
    Hiya folks,

I was just wondering if there is anyway to show pictures within emails using any of the "work arounds" for Blackberry Bridge on OS 2.0, I've upgraded again last night to the new OS 2.0 beta and generally finding it to be very good but I'm missing being able to properly view my emails
    In case of ...
    If you're a foreigner, don't forget to set your PB in :
    Language : English
    Zone : US.
    11-03-11 04:49 AM
    Try to download an app that the guys at n4BB.com posted recently. It is called Bridge Navigator. It is only .99 cents. I looked at the video and the App looks good. I hope that helps. Here is the link to the website: n4bb.com/look-blackberry-bridge-navigator
    There's another one for free, just saw that in recent post
    11-03-11 04:50 AM
    ChrisM you're amazing!!!

I've watched you progress through different threads over the last couple of weeks from considering buying your PB to doing all the extraordinary things that you do with it!!

Good for you!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-03-11 05:07 AM
    In case of ...
    If you're a foreigner, don't forget to set your PB in :
    Language : English
    Zone : US.
    What difference does making the Zone US make?
    11-03-11 05:13 AM
    ChrisM you're amazing!!!

I've watched you progress through different threads over the last couple of weeks from considering buying your PB to doing all the extraordinary things that you do with it!!

Good for you!
    Thankyou! I'm really enjoying playing with it, this new 2.0 beta seems to be better than te first one was.
    11-03-11 05:14 AM
    What difference does making the Zone US make?
    When I first installed OS 2.0, I've set it up in French/France and the bridge wasn't working at all, even with the 127.0.0.1:187/ browser workaround. But I realize that you problem is to display pictures in the bridged email in the browser ... that does not display anyhow I try.
    Sry for the un-useful post
    11-03-11 05:37 AM
    When I first installed OS 2.0, I've set it up in French/France and the bridge wasn't working at all, even with the 127.0.0.1:187/ browser workaround. But I realize that you problem is to display pictures in the bridged email in the browser ... that does not display anyhow I try.
    Sry for the un-useful post
    Not a problem!!!!
    11-03-11 05:43 AM
    Not sure if its related but after the new update to Bridge I can get images, woo!
    11-03-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD