i just started getting this error when i open my bridged messages. i input the correct password and it kepts showing up. please help.
    04-26-11 01:36 PM
    I've had this happen a few times. On mine, if I close down whatever Bridge App I'm trying to use and open it up again, the message is gone and the problem is solved.
    04-26-11 01:43 PM
    I tried that and it did not work. Any other suggestions. All other bridge programs work.
    04-26-11 02:07 PM
    I entered my BB password and it worked.
    04-26-11 02:29 PM
    nope i just get redirected back to the password screen
    04-26-11 02:31 PM
    if i remove the password on my BB and then I launch Bridged Messages it just keeps reloading and never shows the messages. I am traveling so I cannot a wipe as I will lose all my stuff on my PB.
    04-26-11 03:22 PM
    I assume you have turned off Bridge on both BB and PB and then restarted fresh? Have you seen the other link on Bridge issues- There are some settings from RIM that seem to help with a lot of issues in Bridge:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/br...ix-rim-608081/
    04-26-11 03:30 PM
    I assume you have turned off Bridge on both BB and PB and then restarted fresh? Have you seen the other link on Bridge issues- There are some settings from RIM that seem to help with a lot of issues in Bridge:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/br...ix-rim-608081/
    My bridge has been working perfectly since day 1. Not a problem until today. All other Bridge functions work except Messages. I can open Calendar, Memo, Bridge Browser, Tasks with no problem.
    04-26-11 03:50 PM
    Im actually having the same exact issue. No matter how many times I input my password, the same screen keeps popping up. Other bridge apps work without a hitch. I have tried deleting the bridge entirely and repairing, and hard resets of both my torch and the playbook. Ive also contacted rim about the problem, but they haven't found a fix yet. The message bridge worked great for at least a week before this. Its actually really annoying because I cant attach files to emails without that app working. The web gmail interface wont let me do it. Hopefully rim or somebody on here will find a fix soon.

PS...are you beta testing bbm 6.0? Im wondering if its somehow related. Problem started the next day.
    04-30-11 12:19 AM
    PS...are you beta testing bbm 6.0? Im wondering if its somehow related. Problem started the next day.
    I installed BBM 6 today and now none of my bridged apps even open.

EDIT: Rebooted my PB and they work now.
    Last edited by X04D00; 04-30-11 at 12:39 AM.
    04-30-11 12:34 AM
    I installed BBM 6 today and now none of my bridged apps even open.
    Interesting. Has anyone tried switching back to the non-beta yet? I tried the bluetooth tweaks that were suggested by rim earlier in the thread but they didnt help.
    04-30-11 12:39 AM
    I attempted installing the non beta bbm but still had the same issue...argh
    04-30-11 01:30 AM
    The way I corrected the problem was to do a security wipe. Not what I wanted but that was the only solution for me after hours of trying to fix.

Let me know if you find another solution.
    04-30-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD