I just tried to write my first email from my playbook. I wanted to use an email list I had created to send to a bunch of people in my group. However, the list isn't there. I checked contacts on playbook and its not there, but when I checked contacts on my 8350i, the list is there. Am I doing something wrong? I ended up writing the email, saving it, then going to the phone to send it.
    05-23-11 10:44 AM
    You appear to be correct. I just added a new group and added contacts but the GROUP does not show up.

(while here, I cannot jump to the LETTER using the "rolodex" letter tabs at the left)
    05-23-11 11:55 AM
    Nope no groups in contacts.
    05-23-11 11:59 AM
    I just thought I was doing something wrong. Afterall, you would think the first "professional" tablet wouldn't make you put 15 email addresses individually.
    05-23-11 12:10 PM
    Just discovered that myself. That sucks. Cuts way down on the productivity factor.
    05-26-11 06:03 PM
    I thought I was doing something wrong, that I could not access my group contacts in bridge email. It is hard to believe that rim missed that. Most business people like myself use groups to send email. - hopefully in new update. Still love the device - it will improve (hopefully) lol - I know it will
    05-26-11 07:10 PM
    I guess the question is, if no one brings this to rim's attention will they realize they left it out??? Just hope they read this forum???
    05-26-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD