I'm not sure if this has been covered...if you are connected via bb bridge .... from your bb phone browser hit the menu key while on a webpage - you will get an option to view on playbook, this will open a new bridge browser window on the playbook. Check out the attached photos.
    02-22-12 06:37 PM
    Have you done a reset? it might clear up somethings.
    02-22-12 06:48 PM
    i have restarted and reset....it still works.
    02-22-12 06:56 PM
    Odd, wonder why some do and some dont
    02-22-12 06:57 PM
    Were you using the beta before the official update?
    I think I remember seeing that before I did a full wipe and restore or I may have been using the new bridge with the beta. I don't have it anymore.
    02-22-12 07:03 PM
    I didn't have beta, I upgraded from the last official version - no wipe. Just download when prompted with new update available.
    02-22-12 07:07 PM
    ...and you will never see a bridge browser icon......the only way you know you are using the bridge browser is when you see at the very bottom of the window when you are on the playbook home screen.
    02-22-12 07:13 PM
    I liked having two browsers but I can't get it to appear.
    02-22-12 07:20 PM
    It works the same as when you take a photo with you phone.You open the picture on the phone then press the menu button and select view on what ever your PB is named and it shows up on the PB.This was a new feature added,never thought of it for web pages,but i guess the principle is the same,transfering a picture
    02-22-12 07:21 PM
    ...and you will never see a bridge browser icon......the only way you know you are using the bridge browser is when you see at the very bottom of the window when you are on the playbook home screen.
    And you're basing this on what? The fact that some people's icons aren't showing. I've still got mine and there's at least two good reasons for it remaining. BES users and 2G BB users.

You guys may want to look into the issue further before theorizing the conclusion.

It could possibly be a BES Bridge thing. Anyone missing the icon, are you on BES or on BIS
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 02-22-12 at 07:46 PM.
    02-22-12 07:41 PM
    @TheScionicMan

Oh forgive me, I'm basing it on my situation...maybe not the same for everyone....

I'm a BIS user.
    Last edited by tecal4; 02-22-12 at 07:46 PM. Reason: update
    02-22-12 07:44 PM
    02-22-12 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD