Ok so before everyone starts yelling at me, I did look at these forums for the answer but I couldnt find the exact answer.

I have the blackberry tour with vzw and I was thinking about using the $100 off coupon for the PB this weekend, and before I got it I wanted to verify that I can use the bridge to get internet access?

Can I get to every website that I want to go to?
    07-28-11 04:53 PM
    Yes. But it will be slow access.
    07-28-11 04:54 PM
    Will speeds get any faster with the new BBs coming out hopefully soon?
    07-28-11 04:56 PM
    Yeah.whatever speed coNnection on your phone will be on your playbook since its connected via bluetoot if your bridge and you can tether also if your phone is capable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 05:00 PM
    The speed is based on the connection speed of your phone to the Verizon Network.

I believe the 9930 is a "4G" device, so it should be faster.

Personally, I find the Bridge connection sufficiently fast (Played a song via Grooveshark while comfortably browsing Facebook) - although I have AT&T, so there may be a difference.
    07-28-11 05:06 PM
    It's been getting better with each update and "free" internet on the go freakin' rocks! My Playbook is one awesome device and I haven't (knock on wood!) experienced any problems like the ones I read about in these forums. Typing from it right now while listening to music and will go back to browzing Amazon when I get done.....see ya!
    07-28-11 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD