Where is the best place on Crackberry, or any place else for that matter, to learn about the bridge between the Playbook and a Blackeberry phone? What if the carrier is AT&T?

Thanks for your help.
    10-22-11 08:43 PM
    Where is the best place on Crackberry, or any place else for that matter, to learn about the bridge between the Playbook and a Blackeberry phone? What if the carrier is AT&T?

Thanks for your help.

Download to your BB phone from here : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/newest-blackberry-bridge-ota-upgrade-1-0-6-5-a-621230/

Your PlayBook will show you how to Bridge.

http://m.crackberry.com/how-setup-blackberry-bridge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-22-11 09:17 PM
    I have ATT...after the latest update RIM decided to let ATT block the bridge browser between playbook and handheld....If you delete the version of bridge on your phone that you download from AppWorld you can go to this website and download the work-around-version that lets you use the bridge browser. I did this and it works fine, you just have to remember to never update the bridge app, other wise you have to delete and start over with the older version...

goto Your BlackBerry Home Page scroll down until you see "applications"...then click on the "OTA Archive" at the top...then scroll down again to blackberry bridge...pick your operating system and download the 1.0.0.93...

works like a charm...ive had it for a couple weeks and my bridge browser still works...I refuse to pay ATT for this after i am already paying for my BB data plan...I am sure there is a class action suit for this right around the corner for double billing. ATT should not be reimbursed for anything related to the bridge browser in my mind...they didnt invent it, they dont provide tech supoport for it...and they didn't pay for my Playbook!
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-22-11 09:51 PM
    the link is wwww rroyy com for somereason the post put "your blackberry home page"
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-22-11 09:52 PM
    Which version is for OS7 on AT&T that allows Bridge Browser without paying?
    10-23-11 03:53 AM
    Which version is for OS7 on AT&T that allows Bridge Browser without paying?
    This issue is probably better answered by those far better informed than I am, but it is my understanding that there is an AT&T "Work Around" that will allow a full bridge, and this is important part, without incurring additional charges. That is, I have been told, by those who sound like they know what they are talking about, that there is no way for AT&T to know that the feed is being directed to the PB from the BB phone. Furthermore, the "work Around" can be found somewhere on the Crackberry website.
    10-23-11 05:13 AM
    OS7 direct link (I think):

rroyy.com

You must do it from the PHONE.

The main link is:

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

Scroll down to the Bridge listings for OS5/6/7

There are also older versions under the ARCHIVE at the top of the page.
    grnnreg likes this.
    10-23-11 09:26 AM
    Bridge in Action!

10-23-11 10:28 AM
    Thanks,

I am quite familiar with it, it works great on Verizon, but I don't have to worry about using an older version. I just wanted to make sure I load the correct one on a client's new BB.

Why does AT&T have to suck so bad?
    10-23-11 06:59 PM
    Why is it that I cant see files on my BB SD card on my PB when Bridged? Also, am I missing something or are we not able to send files via bluetooth between BB and PB?
    10-23-11 08:12 PM
    You cannot use bt to send files betw tje pb and phone. It is not supported.

3rd party FileBrowser does work. File Browser also will show the sd card - security, perhaps????
    10-23-11 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD