so if im understanding correctly, isnt the update for the bridge suppose to come out before the playbook 2.0. Supposedly the os 2.0 is coming out on the 21sti was just wondering if anyone had any info on it.
    02-19-12 07:13 PM
    It will be released same day as Playbook 2.0 along with an update to the facebook app and the rolling out of Blackberry Fusion which probably doesn't concern you.
    I don't remember the exact reason for the same day update but it had something to do with the weekend and not having full staff to combat any problems. (Someone correct me if I am wrong)
    02-19-12 07:21 PM
    It will be released same day as Playbook 2.0 along with an update to the facebook app and the rolling out of Blackberry Fusion which probably doesn't concern you.
    I don't remember the exact reason for the same day update but it had something to do with the weekend and not having full staff to combat any problems. (Someone correct me if I am wrong)
    Probably 100% correct. It's a US and Ontario (provincial holiday) on Monday too. So lots of staff are probably off.

I read that Bridge 2.0 isn't backways compatible, so it can't be released before OS2.0. But that was just another forum comment.
    02-19-12 07:26 PM
    There is no point in releasing it before PB 2.0 people will be trying to make use of 2.0 functions that don't work. Also, no offense but shutting this down -- there is more then enough threads addressing this exact question.
    02-19-12 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD