Steve is a cheap prostitute
    Which Steve?
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    11-28-11 01:03 AM
    Which Steve?
    ROFLMAO! Funny as can be
    11-28-11 01:04 AM
    ROFLMAO! Funny as can be
    No, that's not funny. I was just making sure blackjack93117 was not talking about that Steve. Would be pretty inappropriate to talk about a diseased person in that manner.

Sorry it may be just me. It's cultural.
    11-28-11 01:08 AM
    No, that's not funny. I was just making sure blackjack93117 was not talking about that Steve. Would be pretty inappropriate to talk about a diseased person in that manner.

I'm sure 93117 was not refering to that Steve. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Peace to all.
    11-28-11 01:12 AM

no, didn't even think of that -
    11-28-11 01:12 AM
    no, didn't even think of that -
    Sorry for misunderstanding. I just shut up now
    11-28-11 01:13 AM
    Sorry for misunderstanding. I just shut up now
    Aw I thought you were making a joke. Now I had to remove my like.
    11-28-11 01:15 AM
    Reported, and why is this troll thread still active? It's blatantly obvious this Stevelam is a professional troll of epic proportions, let's just put this thread out of it's misery ok mods?
    I said it already on page 1 on this thread and people still fall for it, it is tragic.
    Megacharge likes this.
    11-28-11 01:17 AM
    That's too long of an awkwardness pause. Guys, you can carry on
    11-28-11 01:17 AM
    please tell me you dont think those ads are actually real. are you still awaiting that nigerian prince to make that deposit into your account too?
    No, I don't, but I do believe people like you are paid to troll forums and spread misinformation and seeds of doubt.

Most genuine and unknowing first time posters/members praise the good points first and THEN question the negatives.

You just came in here with all guns blazing in a very obvious and biased comparison to Apple....

This is a Blackberry enthusiast forum. I'm sure your postings would have been much better received over at the iforums. Feel free to return there ASAP
    11-28-11 01:19 AM
    This world is like a garden.
    Garden have weeds and flowers
    We can't recognize the beauty of the flowers without the present of the weeds.
    Love your flowers and appreciated the weeds.

You don't like other people talk sh+t about you, then do not talk sh+t about the others.

just move on and live a peaceful life and be happy.

Amen!
    mud314 likes this.
    11-28-11 01:21 AM
    Would be pretty inappropriate to talk about a diseased person in that manner.
    I believe you mean "deceased" and not "diseased", although cancer is truly a nasty disease.
    HighlandBerry likes this.
    11-28-11 01:23 AM
    Aw I thought you were making a joke. Now I had to remove my like.
    Same here, I'll remove my like too.
    11-28-11 01:23 AM
    And around and around it goes.

OP, sorry you don't like your PlayBook. Return it if you can, it's obviously not for you. Maybe someday when the apps you want are available you can come back and write a lengthy post about how awesome it is now, just to be fair and all.

Move along now folks.
    11-28-11 01:25 AM
139 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD