Just wanted to say thanks for all the info here, I just bought one and its pretty cool. I like the size and everything.

Great device
    bitek, diegonei, juacas and 3 others like this.
    08-27-12 08:04 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the info here, I just bought one and its pretty cool. I like the size and everything.

Great device
    Glad you found the community helpful. This has been proudly sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook.
    08-27-12 08:14 PM

Great device
    Enjoy it my friend, I sure have enjoyed mine!!!
    08-27-12 08:45 PM
    The longer one uses their PB the more indispensable their PB becomes! . At least that's been my experience!

Glad you found the Crackberry community to be helpful. There are some very clever people here who contribute generously and we are all very grateful for their expertise. Besides, Crackberry is a great place to hang out!
    08-27-12 09:25 PM
    The longer one uses their PB the more indispensable their PB becomes! . At least that's been my experience!

Glad you found the Crackberry community to be helpful. There are some very clever people here who contribute generously and we are all very grateful for their expertise. Besides, Crackberry is a great place to hang out!

Amen to that!
    08-27-12 10:49 PM
    Yep it definitely grows on you, wait till you enhance it even more with the ever growing number of apps! On the road to BB10 and beyond!
    08-27-12 10:52 PM
    Enjoy your beautiful tablet. Tell er I said her. HAHA =)
    08-27-12 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD