Just had a Genuine charger dock delivered,bought one after reading some reports of the rather fragile micro usb getting damaged.

Anyone in the UK loooking for one,i can recommend this Amazon seller......great price as well....and next day delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BlackBerry-P...bUvbUpU7608643

**BEWARE of cheap copy charger docks that still use the micro usb socket.

The genuine charger uses the 3 pins beside the hdmi/usb on the base.
    09-08-12 07:26 AM
    they're good aren't they!

I bought one the day I got my PB (as I always use charging docks for my BBs too)

Agree re: making sure that you get the right one - on Amazon it normally says "supplied by BlackBerry" or something similar

And also, much cheaper on Amazon, than from the BlackBerry online store.....
    09-08-12 07:42 AM
    Yeah....very pleased with it,i have 2 playbooks here so worth buying and saving a bit of wear and tear on the micro usb socket......its supposed to charge faster as well.

Proper UK item as well from that seller with a UK 3 pin plug.............Amazons own item although genuine comes with a 2 pin euro/shaver type plug therefore needing an adaptor(according to buyers reviews)
    Last edited by Broxster; 09-08-12 at 11:17 AM.
    09-08-12 11:12 AM
    I'm using a dock for my bb.I hate to charge with the usb port. but since I got the cover case for my pb, I have to say goodbye to the docks.
    09-08-12 11:33 AM
    I pop my PB out of the case and onto the charging dock every night charge lasts all day.
    09-08-12 01:58 PM
    Got one of these the other day from the same seller - bloody fantastic, another great innovation to this kit!
    09-08-12 02:02 PM
    I'm using a dock for my bb.I hate to charge with the usb port. but since I got the cover case for my pb, I have to say goodbye to the docks.
    You can use the magnetic rapid charging cable if the charging port is exposed while the tablet is in the case. I have a BlackBerry Rapid Charger Docking Station on my desk for the personal-use tablet. I find it very handy when watching a computer programming tutorial, for example, allowing me to perform the steps on the computer while watching the video tutorial.
    09-08-12 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD