Hi gang,
    I've been trying to figure out how to arrange my bookmarks the way I want them and ran across a thread (sorry no link) where someone described how to do it.

The problem was, at least for me, everytime I would close the bookmarks, they would go right back to the order they were previously in.

I figured out how to make them stay in order.

open bookmarks
    list view
    edit (pencil)
    arrange bookmarks to your liking
    edit (pencil)

and they will stay.

I previously was not hitting edit on the way out, and for me, that was the trick.

Hope this helps...

Edit: Sorry guys. This only held while I had the current browser open. Once I closed it, the bookmarks reverted back.
    Last edited by cntrydncr223; 01-31-12 at 12:35 PM.
    01-31-12 12:12 PM
    For the most important ones, I just open the fave, go in and delete the bookmark and then create a new one. At least it moves them to the top where they are easy to find...
    01-31-12 03:40 PM
    or just buy simplebrowser plus,then you can arrange and edit your bookmarks and get lots of usefull additional options and features
    01-31-12 05:09 PM
    I hope this is one of the things that RIM fixes with OS 2. It seems like such a little thing but it's not. I really want DOLPHIN Browser or Opera... Heck, even Chrome would be awesome, and since we are supposed to have access to Android apps... wouldn't it be safe to "ASSUME" that Chrome would be coming ?! Hmmmm....
    01-31-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD