Hello, good evening...

This has been an issue for a while but I'm only just getting round to asking for help.

I like to use my playbook to listen to the radio with, specifically BBC Radio 4 and 6. I thought it would be a good idea to go to each stations home page and save the bookmark to my desktop. The 'listen live' link is on the home page so that should have given me quick access to my favourite radio stations.

I think it might have worked to begin with but certainly now what happens is this; I click on the bookmark, it takes me to the home page. I click on listen live and the playbook trys to save it as a .pls attachment.

The only way I can get to listen to it is to open a fresh tab and navigate to it from the beginning.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
    04-24-13 08:09 PM
    Yes. When you get to the homepage, instead of tapping on the listen live button, tap and HOLD on the button. A dialogue will pop up- choose "open link". A new tab will then open with the player showing which will then buffer and start playing. You can then bookmark this page to your homescreen.
    Last edited by pacoman03; 04-25-13 at 09:04 PM.
    Mellfee likes this.
    04-24-13 09:06 PM
    I could never get this to work.

So I just downloaded Nobex Radio (free) from the appstore - and listen to the BBC radio stations through that.
    Mellfee likes this.
    04-25-13 06:53 AM
    When you find the show you want, by listen now is an area with a double box for the pop out player, this works fine for me
    Mellfee likes this.
    04-25-13 07:16 PM
    Yes. When you get to the homepage, instead of tapping on the listen live button, tap and HOLD on the button. A dialogue will pop up- choose "open link". A new tab will then open with the player showing which will then buffer and start playing. You can then bookmark this page to your homescreen.

Thanks for all the replies Amigos. This worked great for me. Well worked out!
    04-27-13 02:29 PM