Hi guys;

I'm after a Blurex convertible case or similar. Anyone know where I can find one in Canada? Reasonable, new or used?
    10-04-12 10:51 AM
    Hi guys;

I'm after a Blurex convertible case or similar. Anyone know where I can find one in Canada? Reasonable, new or used?
    Icon case at Best Buy
    10-04-12 01:13 PM
    I bought mine from Amazon and I love it.
    10-04-12 03:26 PM
    Well, Best Buy reports sold out and Amazon.com will not ship to Canada (and amazon.ca sold out.......)

Ideas where I can find either case IN CANADA???????
    10-09-12 07:04 AM
    Check this out http://m.brookstone.com/mt/www.brook...List%7C712166p

Very similar case as the Blur ex. Not sure if the ship to Canada though
    10-09-12 08:28 AM
    Try ebay. The oem convertible case is similar and works just as well. Better protection imo.
    10-09-12 10:54 AM
    It's only $15 on Amazon. If you want I can order one and ship it to you (I'll need you to cover the costs of course lol)
    I have an acase that's the exact same thing, and my MIL has the Blurex one. It's a great case IMO.
    recompile likes this.
    10-09-12 11:03 AM
    SCrid, that would be GREAT!! I'd prefer the Blurex one, is that still on sale at Amazon?

If it is still available, please let me know here and I'll send you a PM to make arrangements.

Thanks!!!!
    10-09-12 02:29 PM
    SCrid, that would be GREAT!! I'd prefer the Blurex one, is that still on sale at Amazon?

If it is still available, please let me know here and I'll send you a PM to make arrangements.

Thanks!!!!
    That's awesome SCrid to offer, if anything I don't mind helping as well. I'm in the Florida area
    10-09-12 02:36 PM

Thanks!!!!
    I'll place the order as soon as you PM me.
    I figure shipping to Canada will probably be what, $5? Or you can just PayPal me $20 or wait for an exact cost.
    Easiest thing to do would be to just send me your BlackBerry pin if you're still using a BlackBerry.
    But yeah, the cases are in stock; that being said, I just looked up the BlackBerry case on Amazon.ca, and it's just under $20 BlackBerry Playbook Convertible Case: Amazon.ca: Electronics so you're looking at the same price.
    10-09-12 02:41 PM
    10-09-12 02:44 PM
    Yes, exactly. PM sent. Thanks!

10-09-12 03:53 PM
    I just ordered 2 of them...they look really good!! I like the fact that the PB can be charged with the case closed. My current one
    doesn't have the openings for the charger and hdmi connections.
    11-13-12 10:09 PM
    I just ordered 2 of them...they look really good!! I like the fact that the PB can be charged with the case closed. My current one
    doesn't have the openings for the charger and hdmi connections.
    I know u will love the case....here's my previous post: "Ok, I've tried several cases for my Playbook---even a $160 Vaja, the Rolls Royce of cases. Absolutely beautiful Austrailian leather...however it had no cut outs for camera or headphones, therefore worthless. Then I found the Blurex case on Amazon.com. It's truly unbelievable. Real leather,custom fit, 3 position stand, all cutouts, and it only cost $15!. Please trust me, this is an amazing case. In case u think this is just hype, check it out on Amazon. You'll find about 200 reviews, and almost all are 5 stars. I don't know how they sell a custom leather case for $15, but I bought 2! There is no other Playbook case that even comes close....not even the famous Vaja. Email me at [email protected]if u need more info....Bill
    11-14-12 09:40 AM
    I recently received my blurex cases...WOW!!! I love how sleek they are, and the opening at the bottom to charge the playbook with the
    case fully closed.

Now for the bonus....with the crease on the back, I can also place it on the charging pod without removing the case!! BONUS!!!!!!

So far, I'm loving it! Best case I have tried by far!!!
    11-26-12 06:00 PM
    I am looking for a blurex case also. Anyone willing to help a fellow Canadian neighbor out?
    11-26-12 10:08 PM
    I am looking for a blurex case also. Anyone willing to help a fellow Canadian neighbor out?
    Amazon.com: Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook: Computers & Accessories
    11-27-12 12:49 AM
    amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    11-27-12 06:57 AM
    amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    I had mine sent to Hagen's in Blaine, and just crossed the border to pick them up. Is that an option for you?
    11-27-12 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD