Bluetooth - strange behavior with Apple Wirless Keyboard
I have the older Apple Wireless Keyboard (bigger version with 4 batteries) that I'd like to use with my playbook. When I turn on bluetooth on both ends, the playbook finds the keyboard alright. But if I actually try to connect to it the playbook tells me that the connection could not be established.
Now the interesting part is, if during the pairing process I hit for example the enter key, for the duration of maybe 1 to 2 seconds the playbook asks me to enter a pariring code on the keyboard but before I can do that, the playbook tells me that the connection could not be established.
What can I do?
- By KD8MLY in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:03 PM
- By Stang68 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2010, 08:21 PM
- By LVracerGT in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2009, 04:58 PM
- By vegos in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2009, 03:16 PM
- By rvgraham in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:29 PM