- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
Bluetooth Keyboard for Playbook and Computer (KVM?)
I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to have one keyboard and mouse on my desk to quickly switch between my Windows laptop and my bridged playbook. I don't want to have to pair and unpair bluetooth every time. I'm currently using a logitech bluetooth keyboard to respond to texts and bbms on my playbook which works great! Plus I have a usb wireless keyboard and mouse for my laptop. Some sort of KVM switch seems like it could be a nice solution.
If anyone has any experience or a possible solution I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thanks!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 10:12 AM #2
- 374 Posts
Lots of posts about Blutooth Keyboards and the PlayBook have been on here recently. Supposing your computer supports any type of blutooth keyboard, my solution should work. You also need a keyboard that can be paired with two devices and remember them.
1) Buy a HID Bluetooth Keyboard.. I'm sure people online will help with finding you one.
2) Pair it with your PlayBook, and with your computer.
3) Now just connect to the keyboard fro the device you need it on, when you need it.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- By Arouny in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 31Last Post: 02-24-2013, 10:05 AM
- By myfirstplaybook in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:30 AM
- By BerryAttorney in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:33 PM
- By thelink74 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 16Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:52 AM
- By nah.uhh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:06 PM