There is now an upgrade for the third party Dropbox app �Blue box,� I installed it and found to my delight that there is now an �upload file� icon. However, when I tried it I got an error message. I went to support and found a link to the developer�s website, but it is not in English. I've sent him an email. Anyone else try this?
    05-21-11 12:39 PM
    Yeah, it's working for me.

However I notice sometimes it won't actually upload the file when you select a file, when it does that I just try to upload again and it eventually goes.
    05-21-11 01:44 PM
    yes, in now understanding this. between it and the webiste i'm covered.
    05-21-11 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the post!
    Just upgraded. Uploaded a song on the pb to the public folder. It took a couple of minutes for the 3 meg file, checked on my laptop and it's there and playable no problem.
    Cheers!
    05-21-11 02:10 PM
    the Playbook is getting better and better!
    05-21-11 02:18 PM
    This is just one of the many reasons why the PlayBook is better than the iPad
    05-21-11 03:55 PM
    I thought there was a Dropbox app for the iPad
    05-21-11 04:46 PM
    I thought there was a Dropbox app for the iPad
    There is, but I don't think it's as functional as the PlayBook version.
    05-21-11 05:06 PM
    Without testing the upload function yet the new release is working really well for everything else. Good work from the developer! It is fast and smooth. Looks like we don't really need dropbox to drop a PB client - screw'em if they don't care, let's support the developers who are developing for playbook through their api
    05-21-11 06:01 PM
    Tried it 5 times after reading this and it worked each time.
    05-21-11 06:23 PM
    I held back on downloading as originally I found little point to the app. However as soon as I read this thread I downloaded. If you use dropbox then this app is a must have.

Top marks to the developer.
    05-21-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD