let me apologize now if this is a repetitive question. for some reason i cannot search the forum from my pb. when i click search in tbis forum once i begin to type the search box dissapears.

anyways. i upload some pics to dropbox... i downloaded bluebox for PB well i choose the picture i want from bluebox. and i choose download. where are the pictures going. i cant seem to find the file.

any help please.
    01-24-12 12:09 AM
    I had this issue as well. I had to download air browser to find them. If you use air browser, you can then find the files under documents, bluebox.....
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-24-12 03:49 AM
    I had this issue as well. I had to download air browser to find them. If you use air browser, you can then find the files under documents, bluebox.....
    thank you. i have file manager. i used it thinking maybe theirs a blubox folder. i guess i didnt stop to think to look in documents
    01-24-12 08:12 AM
    regarding bluebox. If I modify a .doc file on the pb, will it automatically upload to dropbox? Or do I have to upload manually? I looking for a program to keep my pb files in sync with the desktop.
    01-24-12 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD