Blog Facebook Comments Not Showing Up on PlayBook
When ever I go to a blog that uses the facebook commenting system on my PlayBook, the comments don't show up. When I scroll down to where the comments are supposed to be, they just show nothing. Most of these sites now load the comments when you get to that part of the page, but when I scroll down there, it just acts as if it isn't going to load them. I will go to the same page on my iPad and the comments will load, but they are only about 1.5 inches wide and VERY annoying to read, but at least they are there. I just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem. One site where this happens is BGR, but it also happens on TechCruch and another blog I go to that uses Facebook commenting (can't remember which one it is).
So, anyone else experience this? Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Do the BB10 Dev devices have the same problems?
- 11-03-12, 03:58 PM #3
- By Leighleigh28 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-12, 11:07 AM
- By merdobooper in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-09, 05:03 PM
- By BigDaddy in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-07, 08:28 PM
- By 9000 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 09-24-07, 06:21 PM
- By nsanhueza in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-07, 06:51 PM