Hello users I recently got a issue with my PB, well the USB/charging port doesn't work at all even if i connect it to the computer. I connected my charger to my bb curve nd works fine, but not the pb. Assuming there is something wrong with my pb charging port what can I do ? I have 16 gb (200$) best buy canada.

I just got my pb 2 months ago from best buy in Brampton Canada>. Will I eligible for any warranty from RIM ?

If i send it to rim for repair how much will it cost for shipping and handling and will there be any other charges?

thnx plz help me out asap pacman1993 !!!
    08-29-12 05:46 PM
    PlayBook comes with one year warranty so you won't be charged for repairs. Make sure to make a backup copy of your data before sending it for repairs.
    08-29-12 05:50 PM
    Hello users I recently got a issue with my PB, well the USB/charging port doesn't work at all even if i connect it to the computer. I connected my charger to my bb curve nd works fine, but not the pb. Assuming there is something wrong with my pb charging port what can I do ? I have 16 gb (200$) best buy canada.

I just got my pb 2 months ago from best buy in Brampton Canada>. Will I eligible for any warranty from RIM ?

If i send it to rim for repair how much will it cost for shipping and handling and will there be any other charges?

thnx plz help me out asap pacman1993 !!!
    Try taking it back to best buy...happened to my PB a few months after I bought it from Best Buy. Another charger solved my problem.
    Good luck
    08-29-12 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD