Is there a version of BB Protect or some other product with similar functionality that runs on the PB?

Thanks..

-Jeff
    07-11-11 12:07 PM
    Not at this time.
    07-11-11 12:21 PM
    Is there a version of BB Protect or some other product with similar functionality that runs on the PB?

Thanks..

-Jeff
    If not, then they need an app to find the Playbook from your phone
    07-11-11 04:27 PM
    That's sucks that's there's nothing to keep track of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-11 04:44 PM
    That's sucks that's there's nothing to keep track of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, you may even call it wishful thinking on our part
    07-11-11 04:55 PM
    there will be when there is a 4g model.

right now there is no point for security purposes as you cant trace/track it without WiFi.
    07-11-11 05:01 PM
    there will be when there is a 4g model.

right now there is no point for security purposes as you cant trace/track it without WiFi.
    Good point - once it is out of wifi and bluetooth range - not much hope.
    07-11-11 05:47 PM
    I wish they'd make an app that would vibrate/beep on both my BB and my PB when they get out of Bluetooth range of each other. Would be a great way of keeping it from being left somewhere.
    07-11-11 06:02 PM
    I wish they'd make an app that would vibrate/beep on both my BB and my PB when they get out of Bluetooth range of each other. Would be a great way of keeping it from being left somewhere.
    Doesn't bridge already do that - make a harp like sound on the PB when it connects/disconnects from the phone? Problem is the phone doesn't do it which you are more likely to leave with.
    07-12-11 01:56 AM
    I try not to be too reliant on technology. Tech having the ability to find itself for you is nice. But perhaps more conventional means are available as well.
    07-12-11 12:44 PM
    I try not to be too reliant on technology. Tech having the ability to find itself for you is nice. But perhaps more conventional means are available as well.
    You mean like remembering where I put the thing? I don't even remember how to do that.
    07-12-11 12:54 PM
    You mean like remembering where I put the thing? I don't even remember how to do that.
    No, lol. I was thinking keeping it in a specific spot when not in use...
    07-12-11 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD