Just the other day we heard rumors that the release for the BlackBerry PlayBook in the US had been pushed back to April 10th. This had many people disappointed, especially given the fact it would place the PlayBook�s release a month behind the Apple iPad 2.

However, in an interview with Pocket-Lint, RIM�s UK MD Steven Bates, reiterates that �It�s end of Q1 for the US,� and �Europe is Q2� The UK will be one of the early ones� for the release of the BlackBerry PlayBook. Bates noted that staggered releases have been working well for RIM, adding that �We had one for BlackBerry Torch and it worked quite nicely.� In any case, could RIM still be on target for an end of March release date for the PlayBook in the US? It all depends on your interpretation of what months are in each particular quarter.

Who is going to buy a Blackberry Playbook when it's released and not a other tablet, for example the iPad 2?
    Share your comments here

SOURCE: http://n4bb.com

NOTE: Please keep in mind that I'm just posting some news for the people who are interested in this. I would appreciate it if you also keep in mind that this isn't my news, so don't complain to me when you find out this information isn't true
    Greetz,
    Appz-
    Last edited by Appz-; 03-06-11 at 07:29 AM.
    03-06-11 07:26 AM
    I wonder where crackberry Kevin is when you hear information like this. So many people throwing around "facts" that "sources tell them" and yet here is one of the two official RIM denials it is true.

Who is lieing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 08:06 AM
    Well when Kevin won't reveal sources it hard to believe.
    03-06-11 08:18 AM
    Oh good. Another release date thread.
    03-06-11 08:27 AM
    Oh good. Another release date thread.
    Quoting another source that is quoting the same source previously quoted.
    03-06-11 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD