This was my first time attempting a video on the Playbook. Check it out in all its 1080P HD glory.

Basically, when you record a tv with the playbook while the hdmi is plugged in it creates a never ending reflection.
    Innerchild likes this.
    04-21-11 05:50 PM
    ive got to admit it is pretty neat, id be interested to see the same thing with a picture slide show on it.
    04-21-11 05:54 PM
    I was just as impressed to see that it actually records even when you leave the application.
    04-21-11 05:57 PM
    omg that was cool. but would that be more of the outer limits? "There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."
    *— Opening narration *– The Control Voice *– 1960s
    another great 50's -60's cold war themed show that ran from 1963-1965 damn hippies caused it to go off the air imo.but thats cool how it can keep the image that good looking .
    Last edited by drethos; 04-21-11 at 06:26 PM.
    04-21-11 06:19 PM
    Lol I just read all that.
    Yeah the quality is very good on it.
    04-21-11 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD