Blackberry Playbook + Torch 9800 + Bridge Instability...
So obviously I have the playbook.... I have the 9800 torch.... and the Torch is on a BES.
I use Microsoft Notes (Via Outlook) all the time - the great thing about it is, is that once I create a note via my Laptop it is accesible on my phone and playbook...and vice versa...if I create a note on my phone or playbook via the bridge, the note is on my laptop - basically it's on our mailsever backed up everynight.
However - since the beginning my bluetooth bridge connection is not stable. I'll drop the connection a lot actually. The phone will be on the desk in front of me and I'll drop the bridge connection.
One time I was taking meeting notes using Notes and the bridge dropped and I lost everything.
Anyone else have this instability?
Particularly people with the Z10??
- CrackBerry Genius
03-21-13, 04:05 PM #4
- 3,530 Posts
After the connection drops how to you get it connected again? Do you notice the bluetooth connection turning off on the phone/Playbook display? Do you have any other bluetooth accessories connected to those devices and do they drop the connection?
When it drops sometimes all I have to do is tap on the bridge, then the icon I want and restored-enter my password.
Other times I've had to do a battery pull on the phone - which is always a pleasure.
A restart of the PB will do it sometimes, but a phone reboot will always do it.
- By fandangothemovie in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800 ThemesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-14, 08:25 PM
- By piper975 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 152Last Post: 05-09-11, 08:44 PM
- By damthrill in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-11, 01:48 PM
- By fandangothemovie in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-10, 05:04 PM
- By Noles26 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-10, 01:21 PM