This is amazing! I wish PlayBook will support FaceTime protocol to chat with iOS and Mac users.
    Is it going to happen? YES, there are very high chances of it happening! The PlayBook (if it actually gets released to the market) should come with dual cameras and an integrated mic, great for FaceTime.
    02-24-11 08:49 PM
    This is amazing! I wish PlayBook will support FaceTime protocol to chat with iOS and Mac users.
    Is it going to happen? YES, there are very high chances of it happening! The PlayBook (if it actually gets released to the market) should come with dual cameras and an integrated mic, great for FaceTime.
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. USE YOUR BRAIN. It is an APPLE product, why would it come to BlackBerry????? BLACKBERRY WILL HAVE ITS OWN. You have got to stop with these threads.
    02-24-11 08:52 PM
    OP: that sounds like wishful thinking because FACETIME is ONLY for APPLE. Same as BBM is JUST for BB.
    02-24-11 08:55 PM
    OP: that sounds like wishful thinking because FACETIME is ONLY for APPLE. Same as BBM is JUST for BB.
    he has made soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads like this!!!!
    02-24-11 08:56 PM
    Op is a tool. Bum and other blackberry chats will work and maybe google chat but nit FaceTime.
    02-24-11 08:56 PM
    I am sure bbm will b upgraded for video chat and there will most probably a skype app released

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 09:00 PM
    someone revoke this users thread starting/posting capabilities
    02-24-11 09:04 PM
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. USE YOUR BRAIN. It is an APPLE product, why would it come to BlackBerry????? BLACKBERRY WILL HAVE ITS OWN. You have got to stop with these threads.
    Dude needs to get banned. U see how he opens the post then doesn't even comment in it again.

LAME.............................................
    02-24-11 09:11 PM
    Dude needs to get banned. U see how he opens the post then doesn't even comment in it again.

LAME.............................................

i reported him for making multiple useless threads and posts. it's very annoying.
    02-24-11 09:13 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA! What has the OP been smoking and where can I get some? FaceTime is an APPLE product. Apple hates RIM and wants RIM HQ to be blown up and every RIM worker be made into an Apple employee (extra hands to get stuff made). It will NOT release FaceTime for BlackBerry.
    02-24-11 09:18 PM
    You guys are awful quick to state it is an Apple product yet, Apple themselves have stated it is going to be an Open Source project. Meaning anyone can / could adopt it for various other platforms as it will use Open standards.

Educate yourselves before you berate others... whether you agree with it or not, nothing says it's not plausible. While I'm sure whocaresit was only looking to cause some out of order discussion, fact is.. he could end up being right whether he intended to be or not.
    xxplosive82 and crazy canuck like this.
    02-24-11 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD