You may find this interesting.
    Sorry zoom in for better readability.
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 03-12-11 at 12:36 PM.
    03-12-11 12:02 PM
    ask her about US release haha
    03-12-11 12:06 PM
    Yes ask about USA!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 12:17 PM
    I already ended the chat awhile ago.
    03-12-11 12:18 PM
    But I'll see what I can do.
    03-12-11 12:21 PM
    This is what she said "Alyssa: I am really sorry to inform you that as of now we do not have any information about US release Blackberry Playbook."
    Sorry.
    03-12-11 12:41 PM
    ask her about US release haha
    This is what she said- "Alyssa: I am really sorry to inform you that as of now we do not have any information about US release Blackberry Playbook."
    03-12-11 12:42 PM
    Only ONE item I have ever pre-ordered in my life: 3 copies of Windows 7 at the bargain basement price of $49 per copy, from Amazon. Having extensively used the pre-release version, I KNEW that Win7 was for me. Can't say that about unreleased hardware I've never laid eyes on. Why people buy stuff sight unseen always mystifies me.

There are iPad2 owners today who are complaining bitterly about various issues with their new Apple toy. Check out Apple's official forums to see what I mean. Totally expected, given that they buy them before "kicking the tires".
    03-12-11 12:52 PM
    My chat involved 3 actual phone calls and one chick hanging up on me.. I'm guessing no one really knows at that call center.
    03-12-11 12:59 PM
    My chat involved 3 actual phone calls and one chick hanging up on me.. I'm guessing no one really knows at that call center.
    Oh so you're not putting it on the home page?
    03-12-11 01:00 PM
    Only ONE item I have ever pre-ordered in my life: 3 copies of Windows 7 at the bargain basement price of $49 per copy, from Amazon. Having extensively used the pre-release version, I KNEW that Win7 was for me. Can't say that about unreleased hardware I've never laid eyes on. Why people buy stuff sight unseen always mystifies me.

There are iPad2 owners today who are complaining bitterly about various issues with their new Apple toy. Check out Apple's official forums to see what I mean. Totally expected, given that they buy them before "kicking the tires".
    Heard about the screen bleeding. Yikes, maybe they kicked the tires too hard

03-12-11 01:26 PM
    Oh so you're not putting it on the home page?
    Naww, if I can't get multiple sources to confirm it then I don't really wanna put it out there. Needs extra confirmation for sure. Based off the info I got when speaking to them, Sears is pretty much clueless when it comes to the PlayBook.
    03-12-11 02:11 PM
    Good to know that Sears Canada sucks just like here in the US.
    03-12-11 02:15 PM
    Good to know that Sears Canada sucks just like here in the US.
    ah, does ANYONE shop at Sears any more?? I sure don't, but I used to. There is a Sears store roughly a mile from me, at the local mall. Waste of valuable floor space. We used to have a Montgomery Wards at that mall, but mercifully that chain bit the dust. Time for Sears to do the same. They screwed me over on a major appliance purchase and it took roughly a month and tons of phone calls to sort it all out. I am so done with Sears. They don't have competitive prices or many must-have products IMO.
    03-12-11 02:21 PM
    The big question here imo is...is this RIM's idea of a "launch party"? Are they going to have a bunch of Sears models in their sweatervests and khaki's come out onstage and announce the official pre-order?

I REALLY hope RIM and Sears aren't partnering up now..it's bad enough how craptacular their advertising is now..but this will just throw it over the top.

At least little Jenny's and Tommy's will be able to have their Grandma order them up a PB with their Sears cards..
    03-12-11 02:51 PM
    ah, does ANYONE shop at Sears any more?? I sure don't, but I used to. There is a Sears store roughly a mile from me, at the local mall. Waste of valuable floor space. We used to have a Montgomery Wards at that mall, but mercifully that chain bit the dust. Time for Sears to do the same. They screwed me over on a major appliance purchase and it took roughly a month and tons of phone calls to sort it all out. I am so done with Sears. They don't have competitive prices or many must-have products IMO.
    I dont shop there unless I need tools lol, Craftsman is a lot cheaper than Snap-On.
    03-12-11 02:55 PM
    Called Sears here in San Jose. The girl said it's not available for pre-order in the US as far as she knows, and it won't be available until May.
    03-12-11 03:19 PM
    Called Sears here in San Jose. The girl said it's not available for pre-order in the US as far as she knows, and it won't be available until May.
    3G i hope!
    03-12-11 03:22 PM
    The big question here imo is...is this RIM's idea of a "launch party"? Are they going to have a bunch of Sears models in their sweatervests and khaki's come out onstage and announce the official pre-order?

I REALLY hope RIM and Sears aren't partnering up now..it's bad enough how craptacular their advertising is now..but this will just throw it over the top.

At least little Jenny's and Tommy's will be able to have their Grandma order them up a PB with their Sears cards..
    more knee slappers

It's already been seen leaked from office depot, staples, best buy, futureshop. why would you assume they're "partnering" up with Sears?

looks like that was bogus anyway, since well its march 12, and we don't see anything on sears.ca do we?

the more logical conclusion, and not one borne from narrow ignorance, is that they're simply trying distribute it through MORE retail channels than just carriers. not that they're ******* partnering with Sears.
    03-12-11 04:15 PM
    more knee slappers

It's already been seen leaked from office depot, staples, best buy, futureshop. why would you assume they're "partnering" up with Sears?

looks like that was bogus anyway, since well its march 12, and we don't see anything on sears.ca do we?

the more logical conclusion, and not one borne from narrow ignorance, is that they're simply trying distribute it through MORE retail channels than just carriers. not that they're ******* partnering with Sears.
    technically there is

BlackBerry� PlayBook� tablet | Sears Canada
    03-12-11 04:19 PM
    Why do u need to pre-order this? Playbook won't be sold out

03-13-11 02:29 PM
    Why do u need to pre-order this? Playbook won't be sold out

Buy and forget, just know it'll come without you having to do much work haha.
    03-13-11 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD