well i jsut realize that the playbook have its own blackberry pin... but i dont know why? does anyone know why the playbook have a pin and what is the purpose of it?
    02-20-12 02:26 PM
    For one DM uses it to identify what device is connected for syncs and backups, etc.
    02-20-12 02:29 PM
    Also I believe for registration with Rim,
    02-20-12 02:40 PM
    Its so the US government can track you! lol

PS: App world uses it to identify your account....I bought another PB and had to buy my apps twice or replace the original pin with the new pin to download apps...>Aaargh!
    02-20-12 02:45 PM
    My Playbook PIN: 50141A81 male 22 look4girls
    12-20-12 08:11 AM
    You can also use it for video chat.

Some people have linked multiple PlayBooks to their BBID, so the only way they can video chat between each other is by using the PIN.
    12-20-12 08:26 AM
    AFAIK BBID is needed to identify the user and his registered devices, the pins are needed (as before) to identify the single device. Think about synchronizing Mails, address books etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    12-20-12 08:33 AM
    My Playbook PIN: 50141A81 male 22 look4girls
    Dear Jie Yuan,
    I think chances to find a girl through BBM are extremely low. Therefore you may also consider publishing your email addresses as well as your facebook and twitter account login details so they can know you better.
    Finally as we all know, money is always a good incentive in these kind of situations so a recommended technique is to publish your bank account login details so candidate girlfriends can check your financial situation.

I wish you all the best in your quest.

Acknowledgement: I have no legal responsibility if you publish anything of the above.
    axllebeer and Barljo like this.
    12-20-12 08:34 AM
    Finally as we all know, money is always a good incentive in these kind of situations so a recommended technique is to publish your bank account login details so candidate girlfriends can check your financial situation.
    Haha. Now the question is does it still count as prostitution if the money is stolen?
    12-20-12 10:56 AM
    Unless they change the way BBM works, when BB10 comes to the PlayBook then you will need that PIN in order to use it as well.
    12-20-12 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD