For those of you that don't know me I apologise and for those who do please forgive me for my momentary lapse into humanitarian feelings. Even I am not used to it and I can't say I particularly like but there you go and I promise it won't happen again.

I personally would just like to say thank you to ALL the members of this particular forum for being here and contributing during 2013. All posts, helpful, humorous or otherwise have amused or helped someone somewhere with a playbook problem or just simply cheered them up after a bad day. Please keep up the good work that you all must be thanked for and perhaps 2014 may just be a little better for us playbook owners.

Thank you to all of you and from myself and my family may we wish you happiness in the new year and may you all attain your goals whatever they may be.

Once again, WE'LL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!
    12-31-13 05:46 PM
    DUDES! A new year's micacle!
    12-31-13 06:20 PM
    It is a pleasure always to read you even if I don't follow your thoughts all the rime.
    Happy New Year to you and yours, too!
    12-31-13 06:36 PM
    sorry I mean rime=time
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-31-13 06:37 PM
    It is a pleasure always to read you even if I don't follow your thoughts all the rime.
    Happy New Year to you and yours, too!
    And isn't that just life? Whatever your likes, dislikes or points of view we are all here for the same reason? but thank you for your comments.
    12-31-13 07:22 PM
    SOM is up in the sky now, breathing pure oxygen? Laughing gas? Trimix?

Happy New Year to SOM and everyone, we PB owners are a forsaken bunch but as far as forsaken bunches go, we're still having fun
    12-31-13 10:40 PM
    Must be the brandy talking lol Happy New Year SOM and everyone on CB

Q10 with 10.2.1.1925 Leak Installed
    12-31-13 10:45 PM
    S*O*M occasionally shows us his kind and sober side. We thank him for that and also for his leperkhanish remarks. Happy New Year and hopefully our batteries will last the year-in the Playbook too.
    12-31-13 11:28 PM
    I've always enjoyed threads that you have been involved in, you "sad old man" you...

A happy new year to you and yours.
    12-31-13 11:37 PM
    Will you be happy old man this year?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-01-14 12:26 AM
    Have a great New Year SOM... and likewise to all the rest in Crackberry World!
    01-01-14 03:27 AM
    Happy New Year to you all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-01-14 06:20 AM
    Are you dying? The last person I've heard with those warmth and humanitarian feeling messages was already buried 6 feet below the ground, six months ago. And he was my professor...

Anyway, that is a very inspirational introductory message for the new year
    Wish you also and the rest of your family and patiently members here a prosperous year...

May the good Lord bless and keep us...

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 06:40 AM
    Happy New year to SOM and the rest of the CrackBerry community!

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 07:58 AM
    S_O_M for moderadiator! Hey, did everyone know that he fixed his wifi and charging problem? That he loves his Z10 and Thor? Have a happy, healthy 2014 everyonebody!
    01-01-14 09:45 AM
    DUDES! A new year's micacle!
    Obviously, you were using an apple or android device to type your MIRACLE message!!!
    01-01-14 09:54 AM
    Are you dying? The last person I've heard with those warmth and humanitarian feeling messages was already buried 6 feet below the ground, six months ago. And he was my professor...

Anyway, that is a very inspirational introductory message for the new year
    Wish you also and the rest of your family and patiently members here a prosperous year...

May the good Lord bless and keep us...

Posted via CB10
    Yes, may everyone continue to have preposterous NEW YEAR in the CrackedBerry Playbook forum.
    01-01-14 09:58 AM
    S_O_M for moderadiator! Hey, did everyone know that he fixed his wifi and charging problem? That he loves his Z10 and Thor? Have a happy, healthy 2014 everyonebody!
    That would really take a THAW.
    01-01-14 09:59 AM
    Never will that happen whilst I'm still breathing but at the time of posting this thread I was suffering from a momentary lapse of reality that was akin to how the Gringe experienced. I apologize and promise that it will not happen gain..........

The OP was intended to remind the members of this forum that we do have a silent fraternity out there that do not post or start threads for their own personal reasons, but that do read all the posts and maybe laugh or may even help to solve a pb issue they have.... (my posts/threads excluded as only I learn from those?) mmmmmmmmmmm........anyway just because you received no thanks or likes for a particular post in response to a request for help doesn't mean that a member of the silent fraternity hasn't been grateful for the helpful advice that you posted.

Now that's over can anyone offer advice on how I can return to reality??????
    dphjeff and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-01-14 10:40 AM
    Never will that happen whilst I'm still breathing but at the time of posting this thread I was suffering from a momentary lapse of reality that was akin to how the Gringe experienced. I apologize and promise that it will not happen gain..........

The OP was intended to remind the members of this forum that we do have a silent fraternity out there that do not post or start threads for their own personal reasons, but that do read all the posts and maybe laugh or may even help to solve a pb issue they have.... (my posts/threads excluded as only I learn from those?) mmmmmmmmmmm........anyway just because you received no thanks or likes for a particular post in response to a request for help doesn't mean that a member of the silent fraternity hasn't been grateful for the helpful advice that you posted.

Now that's over can anyone offer advice on how I can return to reality??????
    Turn to Brandy it has always worked (well, in some fashion) for you in the past. And speaking of past, I've seen no mentioned of pasties in quite a while. I still need to find a place that sells them, not only on this side of the pond but on this side of the continent on this side of the pond!
    01-01-14 10:54 AM
    Turn to Brandy it has always worked (well, in some fashion) for you in the past. And speaking of past, I've seen no mentioned of pasties in quite a while. I still need to find a place that sells them, not only on this side of the pond but on this side of the continent on this side of the pond!
    That's cause I is stuck in this heathen third world country were they is unedifikateds see eh? Howeverses I is havin my likkle gemses sents from over here to over there to mees so I don't die of starsvasion see eh?

"BlackBerry PlayBook Owners"-img_00000040.jpg
    FF22 likes this.
    01-01-14 12:36 PM
    I was speechless for 2 days, trying to grapple with reality, that indeed was som and not moderator pranking us to behave.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 11:30 AM
    I was speechless for 2 days, trying to grapple with reality, that indeed was som and not moderator pranking us to behave.

Posted via CB10
    No Sir Cat it was I in a momentary lapse into humanitarian thinking. I have apologized for my behavior and promise that it will not happen again.

Once again my apologize to you and the other members.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    01-02-14 02:02 PM
    No Sir Cat it was I in a momentary lapse into humanitarian thinking. I have apologized for my behavior and promise that it will not happen again.

Once again my apologize to you and the other members.
    Sir beaver bows to you, Sir Lep.
    01-02-14 04:06 PM
    Sir beaver bows to you, Sir Lep.
    You is a dam remembers see?
    01-02-14 04:09 PM
26 12